Stephanie Redcross Brings Vegan to the Mainstream Since
Here’s more of their game plan:
- Vegan Mainstream aims to ﬁll a gap in the billion dollar veg/vegetarian U.S. marketplace by exclusively helping small and medium sized veg/vegan businesses not only market to vegan/vegetarians, but the mainstream.
- Vegan Mainstream is headquartered in La Jolla, California. Its employees work in California and virtually
- throughout the United States from Connecticut to Seattle.
- The company launched in October 2009 with one employee. It now has a team of 10 marketers and 15 writers.
- Nearly 15,000 social media fans from all over the world follow Vegan Mainstream online.
I wanted to know more so I went directly to the source: Stephanie Redcross. “As the founder, Vegan Mainstream provides a space for me to merge my passions, veganism and marketing,” she explains. “Everyday, I get to use my management and marketing training to save animals, save the planet and help vegan business owners succeed. It’s a dream come true!!!”
To read the full Q & A with Ms. Redcross click here.