Top 26 Leaked Celebrity Nude Photos of All Time [NSFW]

by Heckler Spray on September 20, 2011

Celebrity nudes = Fame, fortune and filth. Leaked celebrity nude photos inspire instant adoration and fascination from the masses, most of whom are sexually frustrated enough to care. This is the state of today’s celebrities. Especially if you want to get or stay famous.

Can you imagine classy icons like Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn posing naked for photographs? They at least had self-respect. However, thanks to the wonderful technological advances of mobile phones and those cameras they’ve got built into them, we are now a planet of people capturing their nether-regions and sending them to other humans.

Celebs are no different… apart from the small fact that people want to hack into their phones and share them with the world. So which leaked celebrity nudes are the best?

More Celebrity Nude Photos Posted by Charles T.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Alyssa Milano

Pam Grier

Kim Kardashian

You may also like...

8 Responses

1. Mallory says:

I like how in the description it says
    “Can you imagine classy icons like Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn posing naked for photographs? They at least had self-respect.”
    But then Marilyn is in one of the pictures

2. Maria says:

Amazing pic collection, I am loving it

3. Anthony says:

Have to say i’m a little dumbfounded by the Vanessa Hudgens pic. It’s fake. And your headline reads “Leaked”. Um?

4. Yuri Tarded says:

You guys are suffering from A lack of understanding WTF the word “Leaked” means.

Don’t get me wrong, tit’s are great in all forms, but they’re just A little bit better when you’re not supposed to see them.

Get your shit together.

5. I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is required to get setup? I’m
    assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
    I’m not very web smart so I’m not 100% sure.
    Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Kudos

6. jim says:

Amazing world

1. August 27, 2013

[…] today, Michaela reveals the woman’s love of writing poetry, her admiration for audrey hepburn Hepburn, whether there are unquestionably any negative aspects for you to being Miss Georgia, […]