Always and Forever by Henry Lee Battle

henryforever

Price: $45
Always and Forever
by Henry Lee Battle
Open Edition
Size 36″ x 24″ Approx

Henry Battle, a.k.a. Hbatto, a Californian native and well traveled Air Force veteran, now rooted in Atlanta GA, describes his style as richly realistic figurative snapshots of life. His subject matter ranges from spiritual and family-oriented, to romantic moments that he freezes in time.

After feeling the passion of his subjects from a distance, he wants the viewer to walk up close and be drawn into the detail of it, discovering a bit more each time. Henry produced his first artwork a limited edition, colored pencil drawing entitled Last Single Thoughts while stationed at Ramstein Air Base, Germany in 1991.

With a strong spiritual base, he believes art is not only his gift from God, but also his assignment to capture and portray positive spirited images of life. He gains inspiration from the talents he observes in others lifting their gifts to the highest highs. Never content, Henry spends many hours daily polishing his style, creativity and vision, to further his ability to portray images in the best possible way, delivering collectors of his works sustained value long after their initial purchase.

Offered at $45

Make-Offer

Make Offer – Ask Question
Extremely low offers will not be considered. Please do not make offers if you are not serious about buying this item.
An October Gallery ArtPro will respond to you as soon as possible.
If you prefer a telephone follow up, please leave your phone number.

Back to Art for Sale

You may also like...

77 Responses

1. Kai says:

I’m gone to convey my little brother, that he should also visit this webpage on regular basis to get updated from most up-to-date news.

2. Karry says:

I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your website.
    It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much
    more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a
    designer to create your theme? Excellent work!

3. Thanks for finally writing about >Always and Forever by Henry Lee Battle –
    October Gallery <Liked it!

4. Avis says:

Excellent website you have here but I was curious if you knew of any message
    boards that cover the same topics talked about here? I’d really love to be a part of group where I
    can get feed-back from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest.
    If you have any suggestions, please let me know.
    Thanks!

5. Ezra says:

Hi my friend! I wish to say that this article is amazing, nice written and come with approximately all significant infos.
    I would like to look extra posts like this .

6. Lashay says:

Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog.
    Is it difficult to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure
    things out pretty fast. I’m thinking about creating my own but I’m not
    sure where to start. Do you have any points or suggestions?

With thanks

7. Jacques says:

Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thank you so much, However
    I am experiencing difficulties with your RSS.
    I don’t know why I can’t subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting similar RSS issues?
    Anybody who knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanks!!