Love by Jean Lima
by Jean Lima
Original Acrylic on Canvas
Size : 31″ x 23″ Approx
Brazilian artist from Bahia, Brazil
History of achievements in the area Graduated in Licentiate in drawing and plastic at the UFBA School of Fine Arts in 2007; Specialization in Visual Communication Design by Unifacs (in progress); Postgraduate student in the Specialization in Design at UEFS.
– Selected to exhibit at the Brazilian Art Salon in Liechtenstein – Switzerland 2019/2020 – (November to March)
– Participation and curator-ship in the collective exhibition Roots at the Contemporary Art Museum of Feira de Santana. 2019
– September to December – Participation and curator-ship in the collective exhibition Various Visual Voices at Espaço Cultural SESC Feira de Santana (Headquarters). 2019
– May to June – Participation in the collective exhibition Croma Skhema at the Contemporary Art Museum in Feira de Santana. 2018
– May and June – Participation and curator ship of the 1st International Art Exhibition (occurred simultaneously at the Contemporary Art Museum – MAC Feira; and at the Regional Art Museum – MRA CUCA). 2018
– Participation in the collective exhibition VI CAM – Art and fashion do Salvador Shopping – Salvador. 2017
– Participation in the collective exhibition Playback at Shopping Passeo Itaigara – Salvador. 2017
– Participation in the collective exhibition 2 de Julho Contemporâneo, at Centro Cultural Manoel Quirino – Salvador. 2017
– Participation in the Collective Exhibition of Illustrations Portraits of Dorian Gray in the art gallery Rosana Meireles Cultural Center of Teatro da Barra – Salvador. 2017
– Participation in the collective exhibition V CAM – Circuit of Art and Fashion – Salvador Shopping – Salvador. 2016
– Participation and award-winning work in the XIV Art of the 2nd Naval District – Salvador
Make Offer – Ask Question
Extremely low offers will not be considered. Please do not make offers if you are not serious about buying this item.
An October Gallery ArtPro will respond to you as soon as possible.
If you prefer a telephone follow up, please leave your phone number.