Here is why you might advertise with us.
In today’s business environment, having a website has become a necessity for most businesses.
Internet advertising is becoming an increasingly popular medium for business owners.
Advertising is one of the most effective ways to attract new customers and add additional sales to your business.
If you’re in a startup mode; you need to let people know you exist.
If you’ve been around a while, people might still not know that you are open for business.
Your competition is killing you.
Because every day more people are spending more time on the Internet and this trend will continue.
People visit our sites for serious reasons -to learn -to compare -to make decisions and to do business.
Because advertising with us is an inexpensive, cost-effective way to reach customers.
Our website reaches (88%) an African-American patron between the ages of 35 to 75. Mostly (78%) female – male 22%.
Approximately 12% of our audience would be considered non African-American (White, Hispanic, Latin, etc.).
Income levels – average income between $45,000 to $150,000.
The bulk of our patrons (65%) are from the east coast of the continental US. The remaining 35% are from 39 states and 7 countries.
Ads are 728 x 90 top of page. Ads are displayed on 90% of all pages.
Ads rotate with other ads. No more than 6 ads per placement.
$29 per month.
Send us a message in the box below if you wish to advertise.